Friday, January 14, 2011

About Me

   I have 2 sisters and a brother.I am an aunt to four children.Two from my oldest sister and one from my other sister.I have three nephews and one neice my sister had twins a couple months ago. 
   I love to write and read!!I love to read mystery books, i don't really read true stories very often only if i have been told to by one of my teachers.I love to draw also, and i always would draw these two people a girl and a dude so i named them and then i just recently decided to start writing a story about them so i will post peices of it on here and you can maybe give me some feedback and tell me what i need to change and give me some ideas.Thanks for reading my blog.Please comment if you have a question.
 Thanks for Reading!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment